Climbing with Kids
Looking for an exciting day out with the kids? Bouldering is a challenging, playful sport that captures your child’s imagination (and drains their energy!). First timer? Join us in an introduction lesson. During this half hour session you and/or your little monkey will be introduced to this spectacular sport by an enthusiastic trainer, after which you are free to continue climbing on your own.
*Children aged 7 to 12 may only continue climbing if supervised by an adult
The introduction lesson is included in the regular entrance fee. You're welcome to join us for an introduction at one of the following times:
- Saturday at 14:00
- Sunday at 12:00
- Wednesday at 19:30
Ready to book? Sign up bellow!
De Campus Kids Club - youth boulder training
Children between the ages of 7 and 18 can sign up for a monthly membership. With this membership, youth can participate in a weekly 1.5 hour training by one of our enthusiastic and talented trainers; Including none other than Dutch National champion, Nikki van Bergen! They're also free to drop in outside training sessions without paying the additional entry fee.
*Note: children between 7 - 12 climbing without a trainer must be supervised by an adult.
- Ages 6-14: Wednesday from 16:00 to 17:30
- Ages 15-18: Wednesday evening from 18:00 to 19:30
- Ages 6-14: Friday 16:00 - 17:30
A youth membership costs 40 Euros a month. This includes a weekly training and unlimited additional entries into our gym. For a small 5 Euro monthly surcharge, (45 Euros a month total), the membership can be extended to include all weekly training sessions for your child's age category.
If you want to join us in a trial lesson before taking on a membership, let us know at: [email protected]
What are the age restrictions?
- 0-6 years: Bouldering in the main gym is not permitted. We do have a small play corner (complete with slide!) for kids of this age.
- 7-12 years: You can climb under the active supervision supervision of an adult or instructor. Groups of more than 5 are required to climb under the supervision of an instructor.
- 13-16 years: Our member youth can climb independently. If you're new to bouldering we require you climb under the supervision of an instructor or adult.
- 16+ years: You can climb independently. If you're new to bouldering you will need a brief 5-10 minutes instruction before you can begin.
Are you looking for a creative/adventurous kids party, then this is the place to be! The kids are introduced to bouldering under the supervision of an instructor, where they play games on and around the boulders. After the climbing session, they are treated to chips and a refreshing glass of lemonade.
We offer kids' parties for children aged 7 and older. We also have a play area (complete with mini bouldering wall and slide) for younger brothers or sisters.
What will you need? Flexible clothing and clean sport shoes (for indoor use only) is all you need to start out.
Cost: €13, per kid. This includes one hour of climbing games and activities, supervised by an instructor. One hour is generally the maximum the average first-time little climber can go for before they need a break. This fee also includes post-climbing chips and lemonade.
The minimum number of participants for a kids' party is 6. Due to the intensity of the sport, and our commitment to safety, we have a maximum of 10 individuals per group unless otherwise agreed upon.
These parties are offered at fixed times, namely on Wednesdays and Fridays between 13:00 and 17:00
For more information feel free contact us at [email protected]