Boulderhal de Campus is built to welcome any newcomer, young and old! But it is important to know, however, that our gym is primarily home to grown-up climbing enthusiasts. In order to let all ages enjoy our gym safely, it's important that children between the age of 7 and 14 be actively supervised by an adult at all times to prevent unaccompanied and inexperienced youth from causing or receiving avoidable injuries. Parents wanting a relaxing way to let their kids play will unfortunately not find what they're looking for here.
Youth aged 14 and older are welcome to enjoy our gym but must have previous bouldering experience and show respect to the safety regulations outlined by the gym.
All that aside, if you're looking for an exciting, active day out with the kids, then de Campus is the place to be! Bouldering is a challenging, playful sport that captures your child’s imagination (and drains their energy!). First timer? Join us in an introduction lesson. During this half-hour session, you and/or your little monkey will be introduced to this spectacular sport by an enthusiastic trainer, after which you are free to continue climbing on your own.
Interested youths (and parents!) are welcome to join us for a free introduction lesson (included in the entry fee).
De Campus Kids Club - youth boulder training
Children between the ages of 7 and 18 can sign up for a monthly membership. With this membership, youths can participate in a weekly 1.5-hour training by one of our enthusiastic and talented trainers; They're also free to drop in outside training sessions without paying the additional entry fee.
- Ages 7-12: Saturday from 09:00 to10:30
- Ages 7-12: Sunday from 10:00 to 11:30
- Ages 13-18: Sunday from 11:30 to 13:00
- Ages 7-12: Wednesday from 16:30 to 18:00
- Ages 7 -12: Friday from 16:00 to 17:30
Youth membership that includes training costs 46,50 euro per month for once-a-week training and 52,50 euro per month for 2 or more lessons a week. This includes unlimited entry to our gym.
If you want to join us in a trial lesson before taking on a membership, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0-6 years: Bouldering in the main gym is not permitted. We do have a climbing wall in the kid's corner (complete with a slide!) for kids of this age.
- 7-13 years: You can climb under the active supervision of an adult or instructor. Groups larger than 5 are required to climb under the supervision of an instructor.
- 14+ years: You can climb independently. If you're new to bouldering you will need a brief 5-10 minutes of instruction before you can begin.
Check our Children's party page!